Events Planner lite version 1.3 has just been released. It is available for download from the Plugin Repository.
Here is a list of things in this version.
1) Downloadable list of Event Attendees
You can now download a full list of all the registrations for an event (in CSV format). The list contains all the registration information, including responses to all the registration form responses. To download, simply click on the icon next to the event name in the registration list.
2) AJAX Snapshots of Registration and Payment Details
For quick access to the registration information and to see and update payment details, simply click on the icons depicted above. These functions greatly speed up access to information.
2) Better Available Space Calculations
Events Planner uses sessions to store registration data throughout the registration process. When the event registration reaches the Overview stage, the preliminary data is added into the database, with a status of Pending. With this method, you will be able to see the pending registrations and either delete them or follow up with the registrant. These registrations are not used for the available space calculations. Only registration with a status of Complete are used.
- You can now choose not to show the organization information in the event list. A new field called Display Organization Info has been added to the Other Settings section of the event manager. Simply select yes or no. If you are using a theme template, you can wrap the organization presentation functions insides the following function.
if (epl_nz(epl_get_event_property('_epl_display_org_info'), 10) != 0): ... endif;
- Fixed a couple of php notices.
For the next couple of weeks, most of our efforts will be concentrated on getting the PRO version out ASAP and making more tutorials and help documents. There are some incredible tools in the PRO version that a lot of you have been asking for.